10th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  2. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  3. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  5. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  7. What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  9. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  11. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  12. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  14. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  15. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th to become a Software Engineer? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
12th December 2016, 01:37 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?

Look, after completing 10th you will go through PCM, PCMB, Commerce, Arts etc. in standard 12th whatever you like. You can also apply for merchant navy after completing 10th. And for any diploma degree you can apply for Polytechnique or ITI.
12th December 2016, 07:47 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?

For any kind of job first of all you need to complete intermediate then after graduation. After completing graduation only you will be eligible for any kind of job.
If you are interested in private sector then you should pursue MBA and if you are interested in government sector jobs then you should try in various competitive exams.
Some of them are as under:-
Banks
SSC
NDA
CDS
UDC
BPSC
UPSC
IB
Railways
RRB
NTPC
ONGC
12th December 2016, 09:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You have completed your class 10th and you want to pursue a job oriented course hence I would like to suggest you to firstly complete your intermediate in Science stream and after that you can pursue any course in which you will be interested. You can pursue any computer related course such as BCA, engineering in Computer Science, any diploma course in Computer Science as per your interest moreover you can also do higher studies in one of the science subject and become lecturer.
After graduation in any discipline you can appear in civil services, clerical exams, PO exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?