14th July 2016, 12:52 AM
amslriya

Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?

Hello Sir, I just want to know whether a person can do Psychology if he has finished his studies by taking up Computer Science group in class 12th? What is procedure to pursue psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course? -- [New]
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  3. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  5. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  7. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  8. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. Can a Computer Science student of 12th do graduation in Psychology?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  13. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  14. Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?
  15. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?
  17. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  18. Where can I pursue master course in Psychology directly after completing B.Com?
17th July 2016, 01:39 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?

Yes, why not!
You are definitely eligible for Bachelors in psychology.

The best course for you is the BA in psychology.
The basic eligibility is intermediate. Also, depending upon the different colleges, you will be required to fulfill the percentage criteria of 12th class.

There are many government and private universities which offer this course.
After BA you can pursue MA with the same and then you will have to practice with a psychologist for some time to gain some experience before starting your own work.

So, i have provided you the complete road map.

Also i would like you to take extra subjects like English in your BA so that more than one job opportunities are open up for you.
16th May 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?

Can I pursue B. SC psychology after completing 12th with computer science group? Not BA psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?