10th October 2012, 01:26 PM
hnj3na

Can I pursue Ph.D in management without doing PG? I am a engineering graduate from government college of engineering Pune

I am Engg graduate from Govt colleage of Engg Pune with distinction in all years.
I have total 17 years work experience.
Can I persue PhD in management without doing PG?

Related Questions:
13th May 2016, 06:06 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.D in management without doing PG? I am a engineering graduate from government college of engineering Pune

No you can not do phd without doing post graduation in any situation.Post graduation is a superior degree to bachelor degree/graduation which is of three years,it is not possible to study phd without studying the superior degree to bachelor degree.
It is a level which works from top to bottom,one need to study each stages and level in order to study for the next stage,such as
At first comes graduation which is of three year course after passing intermediate,then comes post graduation, a two year course of master degree after bachelor degree by completing intermediate and before that secondary examination.
Then comes phd,which is after post graduation and not after graduation,without completing post graduation it is not possible to study phd along with a valid NET(National Eligibility Test) score card,just like engineering and doctor entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?