14th July 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Names of colleges where I could get admission without entrance exam of MCA?

i have not given any entrance exam for MCA , i want name of name of colleges in india where i get addmission in this year

14th July 2011, 11:45 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of colleges where I could get admission without entrance exam of MCA?

List Of MCA Colleges for Direct Admission 2011

1.Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s Institute of Business Management & Research, Chinchwad

2. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Researchi, Pimpri

3. Peoples Education Society’s Institute of Management & Career Development, Nigdi,

4. Sinhgad Technical Education Society’s Sinhgad Institute of Management, Vadgaon (Budruk)

5. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Bibwewadi, Pune

6. Jayawant Institute of Management Studies, Wakad, Thatawade

7. Alard Institute of Management Sciences, Marunje IT Park, near wakad.

8. Vidya Pratishthan Institute of Information Technology, Baramati

9. Progressive Education Society’s Modern College of Engineering, Shivajinagar

10. Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering, Haveli, Pune

11 Jaywantrao Sawant College of Engineering,Hadapsar

12. MAEER’s Maharashtra Academy of Engineering, Kothrud

13. Choudhary Attar Singh Yadav Memorial Trust,Siddhant College of Engineering, Maval, Pune

14. Zeal Education Society’s Dnyanganga Institute of Career Empowerment & Research, Narhe, pune

15. Institute of Industrial & Computer Management & Research, Nigdi, Pune
16th July 2011, 12:14 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of colleges where I could get admission without entrance exam of MCA?

hi dear
to do mca you have to appear entrance other wise you can not be eligible to join in Mca course.....

then according to your rank you will get best colleges...
30th March 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed matric exam with 72%, I.sc with 45% and appearing bca-part-3. I want to take addmission in mca.
23rd June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

name of colleges where i could get direct admission without entrance exam of MCA? I passed matric exam with 63%, 12 exam with 54.35% and BCA with 82%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?