17th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I quit my present engineering college to join a new college?

Can i quit my present engineering college(2nd year)and join a new college by appearing in entrance exam? am a lateral enrty.

19th December 2012, 03:00 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I quit my present engineering college to join a new college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i quit my present engineering college(2nd year)and join a new college by appearing in entrance exam? am a lateral enrty.
Dear Aspirant,

No you cannot write the entrance exam again since you are already admitted to a college. you cannot do that because the data will be recorded into the database.

Since you are the lateral entry student you cannot do that instead if the college is not good.You can shift to another college.By the permission from another college which you want to take the admission.

So go in this way.you can have a solution.But quitting the engg and re-writing the exam is not a good choice.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
18th August 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I quit my present engineering college to join a new college?

Am just joind in b.tech.my collage is a self financing collage controlled by kerala government but i want to quit now because i am not interest.is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?