14th May 2011, 11:07 AM
VENKAT.D

What is the process for shifting from one college to another?

Sir i have got seat in engineering college this year for 12000 eamcet rank the college is too bad no staff no facalty i am sure i wont have any campus interviews i have got seventy six percentage in first semister i want to shift my college i am studying in dnr engineering college which was recentkly started i wish to join in vishnu college so please help send me the process related in shifting of college please help please

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking?
  3. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  4. Procedure of shifting from one college to another?
  5. Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?
  6. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  7. Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?
  8. Can I change computer science to IP in 12th after shifting from one place to another
  9. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  10. How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?
  11. Can I get BDS seat in Hyderabad after scoring 1358 Minority Rank
  12. What is the process to become a lecturer in degree college?
  13. What is the process followed for getting admission into college? -- [New]
  14. What is the process to be followed for transferring from Bhuj medical college to any medical college?
  15. Can I apply for TCS Recruitment having scored 78.25% in 10th, 58.25% in 12th and more than 70% of marks in B.Tech course?
  16. Can a student shift from one NIT to another? What is the procedure to shift?
  17. How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?
  18. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
30th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process for shifting from one college to another?

MY CUT OF MARK IS 129. WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET ADMISSON IN?
9th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 10618 rank in UPTU 2011. in whichollege may I get admission in NCR
Anirudh
18th September 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i am student of engg.in tulsiramji gaikwad-patil 1year .i want change college to MIET gondia
17th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to change college form shivaji univeristy to mumbai univeristy for second year engineerin
22nd October 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in pune university and i want to change to mumbai university for the 3rd yr. Is it possible to do so
17th November 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in shivaji university 1st yrs .i want to go to chemical engg colge in shivaji university next 2nd yrs
24th November 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i transfer to any other engineerimng college after final year 1st semister? Because we are shifting to other place
9th December 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i need to change my college from B.V.B. College, hubli to any other VTU college.. wat is the process? and can i change from autonomous to VTU...???
15th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

My nephew is studying in the third year of computer science at manipal, but he has two subjects to clear from the first year and two in the second year. since he is not performing well his parents want to shift him back home at delhi.kindly advise how he can shift colleges.
2nd May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the process involved to shift from govt engineering college to private engineering college?
21st August 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in tasgaonkar college of engg. but now i want to change my college after appearing first year to second year in another college
19th December 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can v change d clg aftr 1st yr v hav 2 pay any fee????????
8th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir am studing 1st year BE in VRS college of engg &tech, i want to get transfer to any govt college? Is it possible?or not?
5th February 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

can I chane my college to another college under same university? I am doing mech engg. at frst year,wants to get my transfer near by the college.does the college where is studying ask any fees from me?
10th December 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I have studied 1st year in TKR ENGG COLLEGE , HYD so i want to shift my college to Vaageshwari engg college ,karimnagar so please send me the process how to transfer my college
11th December 2015, 09:47 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

To shift your college you have to be taken a NOC and Migration certificate from your Previous College. And Submit these documents to the new college where you have to take admission.
NOC Certificate is a No objection Certificate issued from the college which declares that the college has no issue if the student get admission in another college by leaving the previous college. And the Migration Certificate is also necessary because it is a prof of a migrated student to the previous college.
So you have to take these two documents from your previous college only than you can take admission to other college and if you are not submit these documents to the new college than your one year will be waist and you have to start your course from the beginning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?