9th December 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I read biotechnology if I am a student of Bio-BSc 2nd year

I'm a student of Bio-B.Sc 2nd year...can I read biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join masters degree in biotechnology? I have done BSc 2nd year in Hyderabad
  2. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  3. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  4. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  5. Career options after 12th with bio stream and quitting B.Sc(IT) in 2nd year?
  6. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  7. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  9. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  13. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
  14. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  16. Could I take up Biotechnology engineering if I am a Non Bio student?
  17. What can I do after BSc? I am a student of BSc 2nd year
  18. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
12th August 2015, 07:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I read biotechnology if I am a student of Bio-BSc 2nd year

Yes,you can get admission for biotechnology.

The eligibility criteria required for getting admission in B.Tech. in Biotechnology are following:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry from any State board or CBSE/ICSE.

-The candidate who are appearing for HSC (10+2) Examination can also apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?