4th July 2016, 02:48 PM
Avigitansh

Can I reattempt BITSAT 2017 because I failed to score good marks in 2016?

Hello Sir, I have attempted for BITSAT 2016 but I failed to get good marks. Is it possible for me to reattempt BITSAT in 2017? If possible then please tell me the procedure.

4th July 2016, 07:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reattempt BITSAT 2017 because I failed to score good marks in 2016?

BITSAT stands for Birala Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test and the entrance examination is conducted for admission of candidates in BITS.

There is maximum two attempts to appear for examination. So, if you have passed 10+2 in 2016 you are eligible to appear for examination in 2017.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have minimum 75% in PCM with 60 marks in each of them.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.bitspilani.ac.in.
4th July 2016, 07:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reattempt BITSAT 2017 because I failed to score good marks in 2016?

BITSAT refers too Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test and it is held once every year for admission in B.tech degree course from any of the three BITS which are known to be the best private engineering colleges.

To be eligible for appearing in the same examination you need to have completed your higher secondary school degree course with PCM group with at least 75% aggregate in this group and 60% aggregate in each subject from a recognized university.

Yes having failed to qualify the BITSAT 2016 you are eligible for appearing in the BITSAT 2017 if you satisfy the above criteria.

For more details about the same examination log on to the link www.bitsat.co.in.
4th July 2016, 07:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. It is a entrance examination conducted by BITS for offering admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in BITS campuses.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard in 2016 or those who are going to appear in 12th standard board examinations in the year 2017 are eligible to appear in BITSAT 2017 examination.

The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in BITSAT examination is two times, once in the year when you have appeared in 12th standard examinations and second chance in the next year after completion of your 12th standard. So, if you have completed your 12th standard in 2016, you can re-attempt BITSAT 2017 examination.
4th July 2016, 09:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

There are only two attempts to appear for BITSAT examination.

Candidates can appear in examination one at the time of appearing for 10+2 board examination and other in the next year.

So, if you have passed 10+2 this year, you are eligible to appear for examination next year.

The examination is conducted every year for admission of candidates in the BITS and it's branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?