28th May 2017, 09:35 PM
Manumanoj14356

Will I get an engineering seat if score good in CET 2017 but failed in mathematics?

Sir, I have taken CET 2017 PCM exam,getting puc results, but I have failed in mathematics, and I will be appearing for supplementary exam, If I may pass in exam, then I may get engineering seat?

29th May 2017, 05:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get an engineering seat if score good in CET 2017 but failed in mathematics?

You can not get admission in any engineering college because you have not scored passing marks in Mathematics. The basic eligibility criteria for admission in engineering is that candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in senior secondary board examination.

If you will clear your backlog in mathematics in supplementary examination then you will be eligible for admission in next academic year. For that, you need to again appear for Common Entrance Test.
30th May 2017, 05:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get an engineering seat if score good in CET 2017 but failed in mathematics?

The eligibility criteria for admission in engineering is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You must not fail in any subject.

Failed candidates can apply for supplementary examination of that subject to secure good marks. You are not eligible for admission in engineering in this academic year. You can apply for admission in engineering next year.
27th July 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get a engineering seat in third round if i am scored good marks in chemistry and physics but failed in mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?