21st July 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal university a good place to study B.Tech?

sir/mam ,i am doing B.Tech from HNBGU,srinagar garhwal in CSE..this is central university,nd m not getting good remark from my seniors about this university,i want to know is this a good university,nd i want to do M.Tech after this so how nd from where i should do.pz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for medical colleges in Srinagar garhwal? When will the entrance exam be held?
  3. Scholarships or BSc students to do MSc?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand?
  5. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  6. How to get a Government Job after retirement from Army Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  8. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  9. Eligibility, duration and date of sale of forms for Garhwal University?
  10. Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University
  11. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  12. How to study Masters in American university after graduation with 57% marks
  13. Can I get a seat in BSc Horticulture after scoring 26813 rank in CET
  14. How to study B.Sc(Forestry) being 12th Science student? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  15. How to do Ph.D in Management from Kumaun University and Garhwal University?
  16. List of IETE and MGU approved universities?
  17. Eligibility and list of colleges/institutes for B.Pharma in Uttarakhand?
  18. Entrance exam for admission in Ayurveda College in Raipur?
21st October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal university a good place to study B.Tech?

bs.c .1yer result
27th July 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 1st year student of b tech mechanical engineering, plz tell me about it's placement n jobs.
4th July 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Is HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal is good for b.tech in CSE or not please reply me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?