31st August 2017, 05:45 PM

Can I continue my graduation from 3rd semester after 4 years of gap?

I have done my 1 or 2 semester through private basis but due to some issues I was not able to continue my studies but now I wanted to continue my graduation from 3 semester so my question is can I continue my graduation from 3 semester from present year after passed 2 semesters 4 years before?

5th September 2017, 10:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my graduation from 3rd semester after 4 years of gap?

Yes, you can continue your graduation from 3rd semester after 4 years of gap if the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission is completed. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. Since, you have not completed your maximum duration of the course, you can continue your graduation from 3rd semester.
9th March 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue my graduation from 3rd semester after 4 years of gap?

Can i continue my graduation for last semester after 5 years of gap?
i am 2013-2017 batch. i disconcontinued in last semester. i had some family problem so iam not able to continue my studies. i had 5 arrear and last semester was not attend. when shall i join my degree? and then where shall i join? already i had collect my TC in my college. so how to write my exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?