29th November 2018, 12:26 AM
Dubey26

Can I secure Software Development job if completed BCom(Computer Applications) and PGDCA courses?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BCom with Computer Applications and then PGDCA course. Now, I am very much interested to secure Software Development job. I want to know that can I get job according to my qualification? Please tell me immediately.

15th April 2023, 08:19 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I secure Software Development job if completed BCom(Computer Applications) and PGDCA courses?

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are interested in pursuing a career in software development. With your educational background in BCom with Computer Applications and PGDCA course, you can definitely secure a job in software development.
Here are some tips that can help you get started:
  • Build your technical skills: To become a software developer, you need to have strong technical skills in programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++. You can enroll in online courses or attend coding boot camps to help you develop these skills.
  • Create a portfolio of projects: Creating a portfolio of your programming projects can showcase your technical abilities to potential employers. You can use platforms like GitHub or create your own website to display your work.
  • Apply for internships or entry-level positions: Applying for internships or entry-level positions is a great way to gain practical experience and build your professional network in the software development industry.
  • Network with professionals: Attend industry events and meetups to network with other professionals in the software development industry. This can help you stay up-to-date with industry trends and potentially lead to job opportunities.
  • Customize your resume and cover letter: Tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your technical skills and any relevant experience or projects you have completed. Be sure to emphasize how your qualifications make you a strong candidate for the position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?