1st August 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift to Anna University from other college in Tamil Nadu?

Hi, presently I am studying in SKR Engineering College, Chennai and I have recently completed my 1st year final exams. Now, for my 2nd year and onwards can I take transfer to Anna University? Is it possible under any circumstances?

7th January 2023, 10:14 AM
Tibia

Default Re: Can I shift to Anna University from other college in Tamil Nadu?

Student according to the university grant commission and the latest rules you can change your college to other college if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university where as you will also have to give a valid reason to the college that you are currently studying to change your college, other college will also accept your admission based on some of the criteria like
Your records and behaviour in previous college
Your merit in the college
If the university approves your application to accept you or admit you in other college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?