27th November 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from Anna University to Madras University during 1st semester MBA?

I am doing my 1st-year MBA in Anna University affiliated college. I would like to change my college. I am able to continue my 1st-year MBA directly to the college. Where I prefer? Can you please guide me with the complete details soon? Thanks!

29th November 2017, 08:50 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from Anna University to Madras University during 1st semester MBA?

No, you can't shift from Anna University to Madras university during first semester of MBA course. You can't change from one university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete two years MBA course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing MBA course to be eligible to get MBA degree certificate.
29th November 2017, 05:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from Anna University to Madras University during 1st semester MBA?

No, you are not eligible to change university in between the course.

Candidates are only eligible to change the colleges within the same university after meeting some criteria.

So you will be not eligible to get admission in Madras university in 2nd semester. You can only get admission in 1st semester of MBA course.
29th November 2017, 10:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

From transfering yourself from Anna University to Madras University, you will have to contact the Commmissioner, Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE), Chennai.

Then, university will approve your transfer request after getting receipts and remarks from Controller of Examination.

Student will have to submit the Re-admission fee for the admission to new university.

Transfer Application form can be obtained from DOTE website i.e. http://www.tndte.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?