21st March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to shift to Anna university from KSOU, Karnataka?

Hi Sir, myself Monica. I completed my diploma mechanical and I am pursing B.Tech aeronautical engineering in Bangalore from one college as a regular student in Karnataka state open university after completing my 3rd year in KSOU technical examination are not going on so, is it possible to shift in Anna university for my final year sir. Please can you help me Sir during this problem.

22nd March 2017, 10:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to shift to Anna university from KSOU, Karnataka?

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift to another College in the final year as this is not possible at this instant. There is no such provision of changing the College in the final year.
Candidates those who pursue a certain course from a respective College, must have to complete the whole course there only.
26th February 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to shift to Anna university from KSOU, Karnataka?

Hi Sir, I'm completed Diploma in Electrical at KSOU. Is it enough eligible to join BE part time to Anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?