14th May 2011, 01:41 AM
chandra sehar

In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS

my son is doing his senior secondary course through NIOS and writing his exams now.He took maths, physics, chemistry,computer science and english as the subjects. I want to know in which engineering colleges affliated to Anna University in Tamil Nadu he can join for engineering courses?

Related Questions:
11th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS

MY DAUGHTER IS MS BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING FROM TEXAS AUSSTIN UNIVERSITLY, SHE INTENDS TO PURSUE Phd. in
bio medical engg with anna university and already she was working in a private eng. college for some time. Please let me
know the norms and other conditions and is there any age limit for that? kindly clarify
6th June 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS

i have completed my hsc and got 185.25 cut of i am a oc candidate ... through counciling can i get meenakshi college of engineering
26th May 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am phani sir I completed my intermediate in Andhra pradesh with 91%. I want to do my mechanical engineering in anna university.I want to know Iam eligible are not and about fees details. so,please give me answer sir
17th June 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

my son is doing his secondary course through NIOS and writing his exams now.He took english, painting, home science, buisness science, data entry, as the subjects. I want to know in which diploma / polytechnic in Tamil Nadu and is he can join for engineering courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?