can in sit in c.d.s exam after complete my b.sc from c.m.j university

30th August 2012, 07:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit in CDS exam after completing BSc from CMJ university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subodh k View Post
can in sit in c.d.s exam after complete my b.sc from c.m.j university
A Bachelors Degree awarded by a recognized university is always acceptable for all kinds of competitive examinations including entrance examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission. C M J University is recognized by University Grant Commission and since you have completed your Bachelor of Science program from the same, you can definitely apply for Combined Defense Service Examination provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria which are as follows:

• Indian Army: In order to write the Combined Defense Service examination for Indian Army, you must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years for Permanent Commission and 19-25 years for Short Service Commission.
  • Indian Air Force: For Indian Air Force, you must have qualified bachelors degree examination in any discipline and have studied Mathematics and Physics in the higher secondary level. The age limit for the same is 19-23 years.
  • Indian Navy: In order to join Indian Navy through Combined Defense Service exam, you must hold B.Sc degree in Physics and Mathematics or B.E/B.Tech in any discipline. The minimum eligible age to apply for the same is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 22 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission:

www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?