13th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA being a candidate pursuing Hotel Management course?

I am learning in hotel managment can I apply nda ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Hotel Management course from Pusa Institute being a candidate pursuing 12th Class?
  5. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  6. Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?
  7. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams? -- [New]
  8. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  9. Which is the best course available for girls after passing 12th except engineering and medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  11. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  12. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  13. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  14. Can I apply for Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the different fields in Hotel Management?
  15. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  16. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. How can join hotel management after pursuing B.E mechanical?
13th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA being a candidate pursuing Hotel Management course?

No you cannot apply for the NDA entrance exam as the minimum eligibilty criteria to sit for this exam is you have to be a 12 passout and your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

But you can sit for CDS exam after completing your hotel management course.

Eligibility criteria to sit for the CDS entrance exam is :-

>For Indian Military Academy/Officers' Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
>For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering
>For Air Force Academy: Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
14th June 2012, 06:11 PM
marketingshiksha

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA being a candidate pursuing Hotel Management course?

Yes you can definitely apply for the entrance exam for NDA and if you could clear that you should go for this course only as it has great career prospects and not everyone is lucky enough to clear these exams
2nd January 2021, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply if I am doing job in hotel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?