5th January 2013, 01:25 PM
sugandha18

How can I apply for ONGC? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester

hello!
This is Sugandha Bansal. I am Student Of B.tech 6th sem.I am a computer science Student. Sir Can Please tell me the procedure of ONGC. That how can I apply for ONGC.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student
  2. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  3. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  4. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  7. How to do training in ONGC? I am a 6th semester mechanical student
  8. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  9. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  10. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  11. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  12. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  14. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. What should be the topic of the project for a B.Tech 6th Semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  18. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
2nd February 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for ONGC? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester

hello!
This is Ranjeet Kumar Dubey. I am Student Of B.tech 6th sem.I am a mechanical engineer Student. Sir Can Please tell me the procedure of ONGC. That how can I apply for
27th October 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for ONGC? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester

how to become scientist after completion of UG in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?