8th November 2015, 12:27 PM
sarmistha ganguly

Can I start IFS coaching right from class XI? For how long should I do IFS coaching?

I am a icse student and will give my exam in 2016 in west bengal. But I want to go for Civil service exam and compete for Indian Forest Service. I want to do the coaching from Kota. Can i srat coaching from Class XI for IFS. I will be taking science in ISC. Can the coaching started from Class XI help me in giving the exam of IFS after my graduation exam. Will I start coaching after graduation. I am confused. How may months is suitable for coaching for IFS.

21st December 2015, 07:47 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I start IFS coaching right from class XI? For how long should I do IFS coaching?

If you are really interested in Civil Service exam -IFS ,you can take Commerce in your HSC and do you studies. Prepare from the starting itself for the UPSC as it will very tough to crack.
No need for any coaching class as it will really waste your time instead you can form some group and discuss. Actually group study helps a lot as you can share your ideas and current scenarios. Daily Newspaper reading in depth is a must.
Take any Arts and Science stream since you can get lot of free time such that you can plan and use it for UPSC preparation.
Optional subject has to be taken in Main Examination so you can do your degree in the respective field which will be very useful for you to crack this exam.

UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibilty for Civil Servie:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for Reserved candidates.

Exam Process:
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Exam
-Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?