25th November 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 100% job placement from private institutes of Merchant Navy?

I want to know can i get 100% job placement from private institute of merchant navy like GLOBAL PACIFIC SHIPPING AND MARINE ENGENIRING.phone no.8687545679 emal [email protected]

Related Questions:
12th December 2013, 11:32 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Post Re: Can I get 100% job placement from private institutes of Merchant Navy?

Merchant Navy is one of the fields which has the potential of giving employment opportunities to a wide number of people. The demand of employees especially the efficient ones is very high in this field as compared to the supply. Hence there is a very good scope of any aspirant of Merchant. However, this is a challenging field and requires determination and dedication to be efficient and achieve great success.

You can get 100% placement assistance from various top notch institutes conducting courses in the field of Merchant Navy. However, everything depends on you in the end. It is you who will get placed so you have be efficient and prove to be worthy so that the recruiter has no other option other than selecting you for the job.

The top notch institutes which give 100% placement are as follows:-
→ Indian Maritime University
→ Tolani Maritime Institute
→ Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies
→ International Maritime Institute
→ Vels Academy of Maritime Studies
→ Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training
→ Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering
→ B. P. Marine Academy
→ TS Rahaman
→ Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education
16th December 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get 100% job placement from private institutes of Merchant Navy?

I reading b.sc hons(horticulture).so,after graduation i will be want ifs exam.please me saying about ifs coaching and exam.
9th February 2014, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get 100% job placement from private institutes of Merchant Navy?

In modern world, Merchant Navy is one of the most demanded jobs. It is considered as one of the best jobs in modern market as it gives a high salary, one can enjoy the beauty of nature, experience various adventure and is less affected by the recession. As a consequence there are various marine training institutes being opened up to offer various courses and give direct placement in Merchant. Some are authorized to do so and actually do so while some are fake and students pursuing courses in them end up ruining their life after the course.

Hence it is very important to know the authorization and recognition of the institute where you are pursuing course. It is good that you have posted your query here before joining the institute inorder to be sure about the originality of the institute and its promises.

Coming to your query, the institute comes under the Global Pacific Shipping and Marine Services organization that offers a wide variety of services to the ship owners, Ship Management Companies. The company is good at giving worldly exposure to the candidates by giving them placement opportunities in various shipping companies. It is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company.

The institute has a placement record of more than 95% even though it claims for 100%. It places candidates at various positions in different shipping companies and under various ship owners at an attractive stipend. Even training regarding various shipment examinations is also given to the students. It has tie-ups with many company including the owning company that administers it. You can also contact to get more details and clear off your doubt if any.

Telephone:
+(91)-(11)-26851729
+(91)-(11)-26854269
+(91)-(11)-32640007
Address:
Office No. 101-103, 55 A, Siddharth Chamber Near Azad Apartment, Iit Gate, Kalu Sarai,hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016, Delhi, India
11th April 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Helo! I did my 10 1 arts stream. Can i join merchant navy? Please reply email [email protected] mobile no. 919774302260
21st April 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hi ! i would like to know about vels university of maritime studies.do the college provide placement for the succeded students of the institute. please give me the relevent details.. or can u suggest me some other colleges with good placement in maritime studies,,, please help
6th May 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell abt Beaconship management pvt ltd

Do they provide 100% placement??
[email protected]
4th June 2014, 03:13 PM
mmmmerchant

After the completion of the marchant navy course candidates can get jobs in the Deck Department.
27th September 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in computer engineering, can I join in diploma in nautical science . Please tell me the the which course offered after diploma in computer engineering and fees details. My email I'd - [email protected]
13th March 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir is eto course in merchant navy is beneficial because i have done Btech (ECE). And TMC services in Panchkula haryana is providing administion in some colleges. i just want to know about this Tmc services are capable to give great opportunities to the students. From Atul Rana
21st December 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell whether delhi academy of merchant navy is registered college or not.
24th May 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir fees and training period and placement of job for Deck Cadet pl telle
26th May 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What is job placement through Global Pacific and what about Higher studies from Liverpool JohnMoores
14th June 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my education but 12th to science .and i join in navy simple corse please sir ,your fee and your collage name
10th February 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I Finished DME Can I get Placed in merchant Navy as a permanent job and what could I do for that and how much it will costs... Mail me [email protected] Pls...
3rd January 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my Diploma in mechanical engineering its my final year what should I prefer a degree in marine engineering or DME my contact number is 8433783569
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?