20th November 2022, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i still do the HSC in Australia after moving to Australia about 5-6 years ago?

Hi! Sorry for my bad grammar but i want to know that after I graduated from the high school in my country, i moved to Australia and try to be a citizen in there but when i success it’ll be about 5-6years, so my question is can i still do the HSC in Australia after those year?

22nd November 2022, 01:37 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Can i still do the HSC in Australia after moving to Australia about 5-6 years ago?

Bigger gaps of 5-6 years will require justification on your end. Other aspects of acceptability depend upon the course type that is whether you wish to enroll in a graduate or undergraduate course. At the same time, you will have to prove why you took the gap year. Those taking gap years for employment purpose may have to prove their salary slips and employment documents. Those taking gap years for medical reasons will have to show the documentary evidence. For any reason you need to show prove for taking gap from study. As a thumb rule, 1-2 gap years are accepted not more than that.
22nd November 2022, 09:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i still do the HSC in Australia after moving to Australia about 5-6 years ago?

You can apply in some of universities of your choice. However, most university accept the gap of 1-2 years. You can apply and give your reason of gap and see what they decide. As of now, you can apply and wait for the result of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?