29th January 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Australia after 10th without writing ILETS? Requirements and which family member can go along with me to Australia?

Sir can I go Australia after 10th without ilets tell me requirements and which family member go with me Australia

30th January 2016, 04:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Australia after 10th without writing ILETS? Requirements and which family member can go along with me to Australia?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Australia after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Without TOEFL/IELTS score, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Australia universities. Only you need to go to Australia for pursuing your higher studies, if any of your family member is interested to pursue higher studies in Australia then, he can also come along with you if his visa is approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?