10th August 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Company Secretary course after passing Intermediate from NIOS Board?

I have completed my Intermediate from NIOS Board. Now, I wanted to study Company Secretary course. Am I eligible with NIOS Board? If yes, then when and how to register myself in CS course? What is the registration charges? Does it includes cost of study materials?

31st August 2019, 09:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Company Secretary course after passing Intermediate from NIOS Board?

The Company Secretary course has three stages:

1. Foundation Programme.

2. Executive Programme.

3. Professional Programme.

Those who have 12th from any recognized board are eligible to apply for 1st stage that is Foundation programme.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognized board of India, you can apply for Company Secretary course after 12th from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?