22nd February 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus at intermediate level, fee structure, passing procedure and career aspects for Company Secretary after MBA?

Dear sir/madam,

I am pursuing MBA, i want to do company secretary ,so please send me syllabus for intermediate level, and fees structure, passing procedure. What is the career aspects.

Related Questions:
22nd February 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus at intermediate level, fee structure, passing procedure and career aspects for Company Secretary after MBA?

how many subjects for CS and what is the structre for passing score
24th February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus at intermediate level, fee structure, passing procedure and career aspects for Company Secretary after MBA?

syllabus of company secretary
28th February 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have pass my inter group 2 only in 2001 now i want to start Cs again shall this group still exempted ???????????
1st March 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

wat is the examination fee for Inter group-2 in Company Secretary
11th March 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have complitad my BCOM IN 2009 SO I WANT TO JOIN IN CS HOW CAN I APPLY
THANK YOU
PRIYA
11th March 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B com Computers and completed ICWA Group 1, so now i want to do CS along with CWA what is the procedure to follow. Please help me !!!
Ajay:- 09392181104
13th March 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b com in 1984 and my age is 46, can i join icsi intermediate course now
6th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE FORM FOR APPLY
7th June 2011, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am a student of MBA( Finance) and want to go for any Advanced Professional Cource like- CA,CS ,CWA or CFA. Could you pls
guide me which one would be better for me. Pls help me
11th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I Am vyankatesh Tadgopul i am passed T.Y. B. com. from solapur university just current year so i want to join CS course so what i want to do for admission procedure
please reply
3rd August 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation and i want to join cs course, please provide me information about intermediate course, if in cs intermediate course any backlog is there then again i have to write all 6 subjects or only a subject in which i have failed please provide me the information.
please reply.
31st August 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about syllabus of intermediate course
7th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hey am namrata am persuing MBA, i want to do cs so please send me syllabus for intermediate level, and fees structure, passing procedure, what is the carrer aspect
10th October 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hii frnds pls help me in dng cs after b.tech.... is it possible to do???????
31st March 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hey,m shikha m completed my MBA in finance and i want do cs.so plz guide me what is the processur for apply cs.
19th February 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii iam dolly choudhary i have complet my MBA in finance and i want do c.s so plz guide me what is the processer for apply cs and fee
5th March 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hi.i have completed my ipcc first group i want to do cs also so,please advise me whether it is correct or not
12th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm pursuing my M.B.A in Human Resource and Marketing. I have already cleared group-2 of the Intermediate level of Company Secretary in 2011.I want to appear group-1 in the coming month which is December 2013. I just want to know that for me the old syllabus will be applicable or the new one???

Regards,
Nidhi.
4th February 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

If one wants to do CS to improve scope of service is it recommended.He has worked hard and earned while learning .Will he be able to do CS at the age of 50 considering the study pattern of Boards then and now.
What is recommended for such aspirants.
As cannot afford tuitions etc the books by icsi seem complete. Therefore can the student rely on it considering the papers must be marked on certain instructions,pattern. Pls reply to be able to explain to those who have dreams to be enrolled as icsi .
Thanks, Regards, M.Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?