14th August 2017, 08:28 PM
Ramyaasree

Can I study human pathology after completion of B.Sc biotechnology?

Can I study human pathology after BSc biotechnology? What kind of job will I get? It will be really helpful if you can let know the details for me to plan on the next steps. Hope that I will get the right suggestion and information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) with 84% in 12th GSEB?
  2. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Is Pathology specialization available to study in BSc?
  4. How to become Human Geneticist? Should I study Biotechnology or MBSS at graduate level and than specialize in Human Genetics?
  5. What should I prefer other than MBBS and BDS to have a perfect future?
  6. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. List of colleges offering BSc(Pathology) in Allahabad
  8. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  9. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  10. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  11. Which degree courses are available to study Biotechnology Engineering? How many years it takes for completion?
  12. Possibility to study MD-Pathology for B.Sc and DMLT candidate?
  13. Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) if haven't studied Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  15. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  18. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
17th August 2017, 03:56 AM
starberry

Default Re: Can I study human pathology after completion of B.Sc biotechnology?

Hello,

Yes, you can do human pathology after B.Sc. You can opt for masters program in the same or you can again go for B.Sc.

As for the job or career, this field will take you to many opportunities based upon your skills and talent. You can get job in teaching field. Teaching jobs can be one of the highly paid jobs if you have higher degrees like M.Sc or Ph.D, but you will need great talent for it. Second, you can get job in research institutions, where again the pay-scale is upon your efforts and knowledge.

Thankyou
28th July 2021, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Bsc biotechnology followed by Msc forensic science followed by phd in forensic science can become forensic pathologist?
2nd October 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Mphil in pathology after doing bachelors degree in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?