18th February 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?

Sir/Mam, I am Umesh Chand passed M.Sc biochemistry and completed PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University. I want to start my own pathology. Can I run it? This PG diploma in clinical pathology is able to start pathology. Is this diploma gives the signing authority for pathological reports like M D pathology or not. What are the writes after passing this pg diploma in clinical pathology

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  4. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  6. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Job opportunities for Clinical Pathology Diploma holder?
  7. Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?
  8. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  10. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  11. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  12. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  18. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after Physiotherapy course?
28th February 2018, 01:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?

Yes, you can start your own Pathology Laboratory. There is no any special qualification required for the ownership of any Pathology Laboratory.

But according to your educational qualification, you do not have the permit to sign on Pathological reports. This signing authority is given to MBBS graduate with MD in Pathology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?