26th January 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Hospitality Management) after completing BCom?

Hello everyone, I am studying in final year of my BCom. I have started preparation for MBA now. But I want to study MBA in Hospitality Management. So, after completing my BCom, I can do MBA in this stream?

5th February 2019, 11:30 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Hospitality Management) after completing BCom?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course in any discipline is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, being a student of B.Com degree course, you are eligible to pursue MBA degree course in Hospitality Management after completion of your B.Com degree course.

Further, for pursuing the same degree course from top business/ management institutes, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, SNAP, MH CET, etc..
5th February 2019, 05:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institute.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in MBA course. So, if you will score better in the examination, you will become eligible to select course according to your own choice.
6th February 2019, 04:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates pursuing in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for various entrance examination conducted to get admission in MBA course.

So, if you will qualify in the examination, you will become eligible to get admission in the course.

MBA is two year course. Some of the most popular examination conducted are :-

CAT.

GMAT.

XAT.

If you will score better marks, you are eligible to select the stream.
8th February 2019, 08:47 AM
@sonalikumari
Member+

When we listen to the word MBA, the thing which comes in mind is marketing and management.
MBA is a master degree in management and marketing, the duration is of 2 years.
Doing MBA from good colleges you have to clear exams like ;
- CAT
- XAT
- MAT
- GATE
- GMAT

Being a B.Com degree holder you are eligible for the course.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?