27th July 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a Bachelor of Hospitality Management student and I am interested to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) from VATEL Madagascar in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar?
  2. Complete information about MBA(Ecotourism Management) offered in VATEL Madagascar?
  3. When the admission of MBA(Ecotourism Management) will be available in VATEL Madagascar? -- [New]
  4. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  9. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  12. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?
  15. Requirements to get Student Visa to study Bachelor's Degree in Australia for Hospitality Diploma holder of Singapore?
  16. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  17. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  18. How can I get job in Cruise after completing Bachelor of Hospitality Management? Requirements to get job
2nd August 2018, 03:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission?

Being a Bachelor of Hospitality Management student, you are eligible to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar.
Candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent, are eligible to apply for admission in VATEL Madagascar to pursue MBA(Ecotourism Management). Candidate's also need to qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum score of 6.0 or TOEFL (IBT)with minimum score of 580 for admission in VATEL Madagascar.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?