15th June 2013, 11:59 AM
sahinibug

How to go for Kasturba Medical college to study MBBS?

So this year I am giving supplementary/improvement test to improve my PCB scores. I have always wanted to go to Kastuba Medical college to study MBBS. I just wanted to know whether they accept improvement marks? Please help. thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  3. Syllabus for MBBS course in Kasturba Medical College? How many candidates are selected?
  4. Seat in MBBS in Kasturba Medical College Mangalore after scoring 152/240? What will be the cutoff?
  5. Date of entrance exam for MBBS admission in Kasturba Medical College?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  7. Fee structure of Kasturba Medical College MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  9. What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?
  10. What should be the process to join Pathology?
  11. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  13. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP? -- [New]
  14. Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How to join in Kasturba Medical College? What is the fees?
  16. How much percentage is needed in PMT exam to join Kasturba Medical College?
  17. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  18. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
29th July 2013, 12:51 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: How to go for Kasturba Medical college to study MBBS?

Kasturba Medical College
Manipal, Karnataka
MCI Recognized
Established in 1953
Affliated to Manipal University
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)

(5 Years/Full Time/On-campus)

Admission Procedure :
Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2013.

Minimum Eligibility:
Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
Total Seats: 250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?