27th September 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available after Dentistry other than MDS and internship?

I am going to complete my internship in one month, and I am not interested in dentistry and MDS course. So, tell me that what are the other options available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  2. What is the scope of MDS(Community Dentistry) program?
  3. Where can i do internship in Delhi in Dentistry after BDS?
  4. How to do MDS if I am a dentist?
  5. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  6. Need information about PG courses in Dentistry in UK?
  7. Can I get admission in PhD(Dentistry) program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth being an MDS holder of other state? Details of PhD(Dentistry) in this university?
  8. List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?
  9. How to pursue DNB after completing MDS degree course in Operative Dentistry?
  10. What else can I do apart from MDS after BDS? Any DNB courses in Dentistry subject?
  11. Possibility to study MDS for MBBS student?
  12. Is there any scope in BDS? Which are the good fields in medical?
  13. How can we get the application form to apply for Dental PG course in Meenakshi Dental College?
  14. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  15. Which subject I should spend more time to study along with the internship to do MDS in future?? -- [New]
  16. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  17. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Shall I have to pass any entrance exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi?
30th September 2016, 05:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the options available after Dentistry other than MDS and internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to complete my internship in one month, and I am not interested in dentistry and MDS course. So, tell me that what are the other options available for me?
You can join any one of the Certification course after BDS and theses are as follows:

Certificate course in Orthodontics

Certificate course in Dental Hygienist

Certificate course in Dental Assistance

Certificate course in Cosmetic Dermatology and Cosmetology

Certificate course in Dental Mechanic

After doing any of the above course from good institute you will be able to find a job very easily in both the sectors that is Public as well as in Private sector. As for instance you can join in Hospitals, Community Health centers, and also educational institute. Not only this you can also sit in the competitive examination, you need to write UPSC examination in order to get a job in Defense or any other department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?