9th February 2021, 08:54 PM
Navpreetnk

Can I study MSc(Mathematics) after completing BA(Punjabi) with Maths, Public Administration and Punjabi subjects?

Hi friends, I have Maths, Public Administration and Punjabi in my BA(Punjabi) program. Can I study MSc in Mathematics after completing my BA program? I am interested to study Mathematics in my Masters. Please tell me asap.

11th February 2021, 01:54 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Mathematics) after completing BA(Punjabi) with Maths, Public Administration and Punjabi subjects?

In MSc, you have to study the subjects in detail what you have studied at your bachelor degree level.

Yes, you can go for M.Sc mathematics after B.A with Mathematics and along with your minimum 55% marks in the bachelors degree, you might have to clear some entrance test of the universities.

The name of the degree hardly matters if you have adequate knowledge of the subject.

For admission purpose also several instutes including IITs just asks for min. 4 semester of course work in Maths in undergraduate with min. 55% of marks and qualified cut off for admission into MSc Maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?