17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Top foreign universities with fees to study Master of Public Administration in Aviation Administration?

I am willing to pursue Master of Public Administration degrees in Aviation Administration. Please suggest me top foreign universities with fees for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Kerala
  2. Is there any specialization in MBA?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  4. List of universities offering PhD to Public Administration postgraduate?
  5. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  6. Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Punjab? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of colleges under Madras University which offer correspondence Master of Public Administration
  8. Which courses are available for Aviation studies and what are their requirements?
  9. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  10. What type of UG course will lead me to become an Airline Manager?
  11. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the cost for doing MBBS in Germany for international students?
  13. Is it necessary to do M.Sc in Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  14. Can I do BA(Public Administration) in IGNOU along with BBA(Aviation Management)? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Master of Public Administration?
  16. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  17. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer M.A.(Public Administration) in Jharkhand?
20th November 2017, 05:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top foreign universities with fees to study Master of Public Administration in Aviation Administration?

Top foreign universities from where you can study Master of Public Administration in Aviation Administration are listed below:-

> University of Texas at Austin Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs – Austin, Texas
> Texas A&M University Bush School of Government and Public Service – College Station, Texas
> University of Washington Evans School of Public Policy & Governance – Seattle, Washington
>North Carolina State University School of Public and International Affairs – Raleigh, North Carolina
> University College London (UCL)
> London Metropolitan University London Metropolitan University
> University of Birmingham
> Moscow State University
> National Research University Higher School of Economics
> St. Petersburg State University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?