13th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MTech(Network and Internet Engineering) after completing BTech(CSE)?

Hello everyone, I want to study MTech in Network and Internet Engineering. I am studying BTech with CSE stream. So, after completing my BTech with this stream I am eligible to do MTech with such stream?

15th June 2019, 04:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Network and Internet Engineering) after completing BTech(CSE)?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Tech(Network and Internet Engineering) after completing BTech(CSE). The basic eligibility required to get admission in Master of Technology in Network and Internet Engineering course is the applicants should have passed BE/B.Tech course with at least 50% from a recognized university. Master of Technology in Network and Internet Engineering is a postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course and the duration of this course is two years. In order to get admission in M.Tech course, you have to appear in the GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?