21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MTech(Software Engineering) being a BTech(CSE) student?

I am a student of BTech(CSE). I want to do MTech(Software Engineering) from Babu Banarasi Das University. I would like to know that can I do this MTech(Software Engineering) course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  3. How to secure future of my son?
  4. Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?
  5. How can I get student visa to study Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering in China?
  6. Can I study GME course being a student having scored 90% in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  8. How can I get Student Visa to study BS(Computer Engineering) in USA?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Whether an Electrical Engineering student study MS in Electronic and Electrical Engineering? Marks required in GATE to study it from IITs?
  14. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Is it possible to be eligible for AMIE? I am a student of engineering
  17. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
24th July 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Software Engineering) being a BTech(CSE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BTech(CSE). I want to do MTech(Software Engineering) from Babu Banarasi Das University. I would like to know that can I do this MTech(Software Engineering) course?

Yes, you can study MTech Software Engineering being a BTech (CSE) student. Eligibility criteria to study MTech Software Engineering is a pass in BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidates with a valid GATE score are preferred for the MTech Software Engineering admission. Those who do not qualify GATE have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission.
24th July 2018, 09:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Software Engineering) being a BTech(CSE) student?

In order to persue M.Tech in Software Engineering, bachelor's degree in the relevant field is required. Being a degree holder of B.TEch in CSE , you are definitely eligible for this course.

Admission to Masters course will be done on the basis of GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?