29th June 2011, 01:52 AM
designerboy

How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?

helo, i am a graduate of electrical engineering and wish to study aeronautical engineering at masters level. please, how do i achieve this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  3. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  10. How to do MSc in Maths after doing B.E? What is the eligibility?
  11. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  14. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  15. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  17. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
29th June 2011, 06:16 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?

After B.E/B.Tech degree , you write a GATE exam And join the M.Tech aeronautical engineering in top colleges.
29th June 2011, 01:07 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?

hi dear,

Aeronautical engg is the primary branch of design
and construction ,science of aircraft .

It has major 2 branches like:--

* Aeronautical engg.

* Astronautical engg.

after complete your 12th then you apply for JEE entrance
and you got a good rank then you eligible for admission in
good college in india.

like:--

*IIT,CHENNAI

*IIT,MUMBAI

*IIT ,KHARAGHPUR

*PUNJAB ENGG. COLLEGE ,CHANDIGARGH

*MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

*HINDUSTAN ENGG COLLEGE,TAMIL NADU
29th June 2011, 01:09 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?

hi dear,

Aeronautical engg is the primary branch of design
and construction ,science of aircraft .

It has major 2 branches like:--

* Aeronautical engg.

* Astronautical engg.

after complete your 12th then you apply for JEE entrance
and you got a good rank then you eligible for admission in
good college in india.

like:--

*IIT,CHENNAI

*IIT,MUMBAI

*IIT ,KHARAGHPUR

*PUNJAB ENGG. COLLEGE ,CHANDIGARGH

*MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

*HINDUSTAN ENGG COLLEGE,TAMIL NADU
2nd July 2011, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for answering the posted last, i really appreciate the information you have given to me.please, how do i write the gate exams, when is the date for the gate exam and how much does it cost to take the gate exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?