11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?

Sir/Madam, I am the student of MCom. After completing my MCom I want to study Ph.D course in Delhi University. I came to know that Delhi University offered Commerce. Kindly tell me the admission procedure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Gas Dynamics) in Delhi University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Urdu Paleography?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get Ph.D admission in KUK university under JRF commerce?
  17. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
24th April 2018, 03:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?

To do PhD in Commerce from Delhi University, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Commerce from a recognized University with scoring above 55% of marks in it. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Masters Degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Commerce from Delhi University.
25th April 2018, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to pursue Phd in Commerce:

In order to get admission into this PhD in Commerce course, you are required to first meet the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> Candidates must have completed their M.Phil/ M.Com/ MIB/ MBA/ MFC/ MBA (HRD)/ MBA (IB), MHROD..etc, from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you must have a valid score of CSIR/UGC NET JRF, DBT JRF, ICMR JRF, DST-INSPIRE..etc., or it's equivalent valid fellowship for appearing in the interview. In this case, candidates need not give their departmental entrance test.

>> On the other side, candidates who are not given any of the above mentioned examinations are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by Delhi.

>> Basically there is a certain procedures,
* Procedure of admission in PhD through Entrance Test
* Procedure of admission in PhD (Without entrance test)
All these detailed procedure are mentioned in the bottom of the page that is provided you below.

Click here for detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?