12th April 2016, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
Can you please give me the list of PhD colleges in Gujarat as I am doing MCA right now. And kindly tell me the procedure of admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  2. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  6. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  7. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  10. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  11. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Quality Assurance in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  16. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  17. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
15th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please give me the list of PhD colleges in Gujarat as I am doing MCA right now. And kindly tell me the procedure of admission? Waiting for your reply.
The list of colleges offering the PhD in Gujarat given below;

The eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science is a pass in MCA or M.Tech with 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and then for the interview before the admission to the course. You can get the details in the university's website also or you can contact your college department for more. You have to apply to the university either online or offline to the Computer Science Department. After short listing they will call you for a written test and clearing which you will be called for the interview.
15th April 2016, 08:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

List of Top Ph.D colleges in Gujarat :

<> Indian Institute of Technology, GandhiNagar

<> Bhavnagar University

<> Dharmsinh Desai University

<> ITM Universe , Vadodara

<> School of Technology

<> Central University of Gujarat

<> Vidya Setu oundation

<> Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?