6th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?

Sir,
I am M.Sc postgraduate in Geography with 59.1% marks. Also I have qualified UGC-NET. I want to get admission in Panjab University for PhD course. Please tell me the eligibility for admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam?
  3. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  4. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  6. Is there any scholarship available for UGC-NET(Management) qualified candidate?
  7. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  9. What is the age limit and eligibility for NET exam?
  10. What is the age limit and eligibility for NET entrance exam?
  11. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  13. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
  14. Can I take Management specialization for UGC-NET if completed M.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  16. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has secured 53.4% in M.A. and Grade-A in M.Phil(English)?
  17. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed PGD in Banking and Finance from Deemed University?
  18. Which are the government jobs for me while doing MSc IT from Panjab University?
18th September 2015, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am M.Sc postgraduate in Geography with 59.1% marks. Also I have qualified UGC-NET. I want to get admission in Panjab University for PhD course. Please tell me the eligibility for admission. Thank you in advance.
You have completed M.Sc in Geography with 59.1% marks and you have qualified in UGC NET exam so you are eligible for Ph.D in Geography in Punjab University.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Punjab University:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters in Geography from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Geography.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course
18th September 2015, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?

You have got Masters degree with NET score and this will be enough to make you eligible for direct PH.D admission interview in any university across India. All you have to do is perform well in the interview and you will definitely get enrolled in the programme.

Just wait for Panjab University PH.D admission notification and apply accordingly. You have to apply on a prescribed format and then if your application is deemed for then you will be called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?