7th January 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study software engineering after completing B.Sc Nursing?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Nursing. Can I do B.Sc in Software Engineering now? Now means to say that can I do bachelor degrees twice? Sir, please answer me.

15th January 2019, 09:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study software engineering after completing B.Sc Nursing?

First thing I would like to let you know is that for pursuing software engineering degree course, you are required to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline for which the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, even having completed your B.Sc in Nursing degree course, you can still pursue degree in Software engineering if you satisfy the minimum educational requirement for the same course.
4th March 2022, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bsc nursing can I study medical coding??
22nd July 2022, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have complete b.sc nursing can work in software line
8th November 2022, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir. Can I join software testing course after studying bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?