11th December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?

Hi Friends,
Currently I am doing MS in Software Engineering in BIT, Pilani. Hope you all know, Non of the university will not provide MS degree in India here after. So, I get an option to select my degree either MS Software Engineering or M.Tech Software Engineering. I am confusing to choose my Degree. Can you please let me know which one is best? If I am choosing MS Software Engineering program. Is this possible to do Government exams like TNPSC, Railway exams, Banking exams, etc. by using MS degree? If I am choosing MS Software Engineering program, is this possible to do PhD or some higher education after completed the course? Please answer my questions.
Thanks and Regards-
Harish Kundra

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  3. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  4. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  6. List of government jobs in India after completing the degree in B.Tech?
  7. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  8. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  9. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is ICE(India) AICTE approved institution? Is there degree awarded by ICE recognized by Central or State government for jobs?
  11. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  14. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Chemistry for a Lecturer who has 12 years of experience?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  17. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  18. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
8th February 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?

Which is better among m.tech and Ms after completing degree in information technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?