10th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit Hall Ticket in Counselling without room’s supervisor signature ?

Hi sir, I have lost my Hall ticket but still I have it’s PDF with me. Can I submit the same in the counselling without having room’s supervisor Signature ? Please clarify this doubt as early as possible.

10th June 2016, 10:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit Hall Ticket in Counselling without room’s supervisor signature ?

If you have lost your Hall Ticket then, you can get the Duplicate Hall Ticket from your school/ college/ board by registering a complaint that you have lost the Original Hall Ticket. They will issue the Duplicate Hall Ticket which looks same like Original Hall Ticket and you can use it to appear in examinations or to participate in counselling process.

You need to take signature of the supervisor on your Duplicate hall ticket as you have same signature on your Original Hall Ticket. Without having Supervisor signature or official permission, you can't submit it in the counselling process simply by downloading the PDF which you have.

In order to avoid any problems or risks with the loss of your Original Hall Ticket, I suggest you to take Duplicate Hall Ticket by taking signature of all the persons from the Institute where you have taken Original Hall ticket, if you have downloaded Original Hall Ticket directly from the Internet then, there will be no problem even if you had lost the Hall Ticket, you can take one more print of Hall Ticket and submit it in the Counselling process and you need to take Supervisor's signature only if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?