25th December 2011, 09:35 AM
Vikrant994

Will my application form of AIEEE get rejected having overwritten pin code?

I have done pin code overwriting in my aieee form will my form get rejected or not

Related Questions:
  1. Overwriting in AIEEE form, my form will be rejected? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if overwritten and circles darkened with pencil? Should I resubmit my form?
  3. Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?
  4. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
  5. How can I change the pin code of my GATE application form?
  6. Biomedical Companies for campus recruitment during B.E?
  7. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?
  8. Signature Overwriting in GATE form, any problem?
  9. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?
  10. Will my application form be rejected in case I pasted the colored photographs without having name in the AIEEE form?
  11. AIEEE Form: In s.no. 17 (courses applying for) what should be the code to be written in the box for B.E./B.Tech. in the application form?
  12. Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?
  13. Need information about best CBSE schools in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility for AIEEE application form?
  15. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  16. Will the AIEEE form get rejected if forgot to place the Thumb Impression?
  17. My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application
  18. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I mentioned the school name wrongly?
25th December 2011, 10:57 AM
venkatyugandhar

Default Re: Will my application form of AIEEE get rejected having overwritten pin code?

NO....it wont be rejected but u may face some problem for getting a hall ticket ....When you wont get a hall ticket then you have download it from the internet and make a signature at your centre of examination
25th December 2011, 01:19 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will my application form of AIEEE get rejected having overwritten pin code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikrant994 View Post
I have done pin code overwriting in my aieee form will my form get rejected or not

No ,of course your application will not get rejected but "Pin Code is an important part of application ,as far as reaching of admit card is concerned so wrong pin code can create problem and there is also a possibility that you may not receive your admit card ".Let's understand the whole story .

Actually Pin Code is unique for every place and post office sends letters and posts in the respective post offices on the basis of these pin code .The post office there looks for the Address then it is sent to the written address through postman.
So , if you will provide wrong or incomplete pin code then it will not reach to your post office and hence your address.

If it happened with you then there is also an alternative option for you .You can download alternative admit card from the official website of AIEEE that is http://www.aieee.nic.in. The link is not available now but will be provided soon .There you will need to enter your application number to get your admit card so you must keep your application number properly.

For more information please go through the information Bronchure provided by AIEEE.I had attached it or you can also download it from the official website mentioned above.

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 65 views)
25th December 2011, 02:39 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Will my application form of AIEEE get rejected having overwritten pin code?

Quote:

Hi vikrant,

your application form will not get rejected , but, due to overwritten of pin code , it may possible that you don't get your admit card.

see, they will post your admit card on the same address as mentioned by you in application form. so, due to mistake or not clearly visible pin code number, postman might find it difficult to find your house.

It can lead to mishandling of your admit card.

But, don't worry. If you don't get admit card by prescribed date given by AIEEE, then just contact aieee authority. They will definitely help you and then, you will able to appear in the examination.

so,wait for the declaration of date from AIEEE authority for dispatching Admit cards. you can also find this date on AIEEE website.

For any other update, please visit,

www.aieee.nic.in

Please do post here,for further query.

Best of luck

regards.
25th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my application form of AIEEE get rejected having overwritten pin code?

Your Form will not be rejected as you have overwriting your pincode as the pincode is correct & you have not make any cutting in that portion.Overwriting is just to darken that pincode & it is acceptable too.

However if you have not received your admit card within the prescribed limit then you must contact to the AIEEE office or download the same from the internet.Such request for issue of duplicate Admit Card should accompany with a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi /New Delhi amounting Rs. 50/- as fee and additional Rs. 30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates.
5th February 2012, 02:11 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
NO, problem friend your form will not be rejected..
You concentrate on you study so that you get top rank after that you can take admission in top college in India

GOOD LUCK!
17th May 2013, 12:16 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

No unless its not legible.
Your forms wont get rejected. In case they need pin code and want to know more, they can easily contact you and ask you for same.

all the best
17th May 2013, 12:32 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

No unless its not legible.
Your forms wont get rejected. In case they need pin code and want to know more, they can easily contact you and ask you for same.

all the best
3rd October 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have entered my college pin code wrong in gate form. It will create any problem for me in future??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?