30th October 2016, 01:38 PM
Anand Babu n

Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government?

Hello Sir, I want take admission in B.Sc Paramedical courses in Himalayan University. Is this university recognized by the Government? Can I take admission in Himalayan University? Will I get a Government job or in Gulf?

31st October 2016, 06:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government?

Himalayan University is a UGC-recognised University in India established in 2012 by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh State located at the Nahalagun in Itanagar.

As per my knowledge, you can take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses and this University is certified by Government. For more information you can visit at the official website: https://www.himalayanuniversity.com/

Address: Takar Complex, Itanagar, Papumpare, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh 791110
Phone: 099100 57970
31st October 2016, 05:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government?

Yes, it is a Government certified university. It was established by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.

Eligibility criteria for Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses :-

-The candidate must have passed the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology / Health Care Sciences Maths only for BASLP and English from a recognized Board.

-The candidate must have passed with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology/Health Care Sciences, taken together and also in total aggregate.

Selection will be made as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. The university will conduct an Entrance Examination when numbers of applying candidates are more than the total number of seats, otherwise selection will be made on the merit of PCB marks of 10+2.
30th April 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in diploma or bsc in dialysis technology from Himalayan University..but the University is not recognised by paramedical council...is it necessary to be recognized from council for paramedical courses.....will it be eligible for govt job in jammu and kashmir...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?