24th March 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Will I be acceptable for all jobs if I complete B.Tech from Himalayan University?

I am doing B.Tech from Himalayan university whether it will be ac accepted in all sector or not and with this certificate further I can study or not please tell me? I need to make sure that I do the course in the right college. Awaiting for the answer.

12th September 2017, 02:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be acceptable for all jobs if I complete B.Tech from Himalayan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Tech from Himalayan university whether it will be ac accepted in all sector or not and with this certificate further I can study or not please tell me? I need to make sure that I do the course in the right college. Awaiting for the answer.

Yes, the B.tech degree you have done from Himalayan university is valid for job in both private as well as public sector employment areas, because Himalayan university is UGC (University Grant Commission) approved, which is the government organization.

>> Himalayan University is recognized by government of India established in 2013 by government of Arunachal Pradesh.

>> So After having B.Tech degree from Himalayan university you can job as well as go for further study like M.Tech, MBA.
4th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be acceptable for all jobs if I complete B.Tech from Himalayan University?

Sir I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering from Himalayan University Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh. Can i able to get government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?