12th April 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue MS in Germany after gaining work experience?

Dear Sir, Did B.E in mechanical & production engineering and work ex- 1.8 yrs of experience in an IT company name Infosys as software engineer.
B.E - CGPA 6.94;
12th - 68%
10th - 85%
Could you please tell me the chances for getting selected by top universities of Germany, if I get GRE score say 320? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue MS in Germany after gaining work experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?
  2. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  4. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. How to join MBA after B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech ECE and interested in doing MBA
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  7. After B.E should I do M.Tech or MBA? I have passed diploma
  8. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  10. How to get admission in London Business School?
  11. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
  12. Which courses are present after BSc in Computer Science?
  13. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  14. Possibility to study master degree course at Germany if got 2.85 GPA in B.Tech ECE?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  16. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  17. MBA in IGNOU after BBA in open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing D.Pharm in Germany for Indian students?
12th April 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue MS in Germany after gaining work experience?

There are many streams for MS in Automobile in German language,after B.Tech Mechanical.
Please suggest which stream I should choose.
Please reply me on my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?