15th April 2012, 03:21 PM
Santoshsingh1989

Can I take admission in indian maritime after doing 12th from NIOS?

I am doing my 12 th from NIOS.can i take admission in indian maritime univercity(IMU)?.i heared that nios student does not get admission in IMU.

10th July 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in indian maritime after doing 12th from NIOS?

if i have qualified in cet dns exam and my twelth class result has not come till the time of joining and counceling, will i be admitted on behalf of a legal affadavite which states that if i do not fulfill the terms and conditions of imu with my nios result which will be declared three months after the joining date , then the authority will have the right to cencel my admissionand my fees will also be refundable ?
10th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

if i have qualified in cet dns exam and my twelth class result has not come till the time of joining and counceling, will i be admitted on behalf of a legal affadavite which states that if i do not fulfill the terms and conditions of imu with my nios result which will be declared three months after the joining date , then the authority will have the right to cencel my admissionand my fees will also be refundable ?
11th July 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get addmision in d pharmacy if I have passed 12 th from nios.from any college
3rd August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in imu through nious result 4 year gap after 10 th class
14th April 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass12arts from raj bord before4 year .now i pass12th.science from nios please tell me iam applicable to do d pharmacy as per pci ruels.
22nd September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 the from Maharastra borad and give again 12th from NIOS in October so can I capable for bsc nautical . I have 88% in 12th from NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?