19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?

Dear Sir
I want to get confirmation that NIOS, Noida is a recognised institute?
I'm going to take admission in class 12th.
If I do 12th from NIOS then I can study in Kashmir University?
Please help me to know about this.

24th April 2015, 09:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?

Yes it is a recognized Institute.
NIOS is a recognized Institute and you can use the Passing certificate to get admission into all the Universities present in India.
Kashmir University only has the requirement that the student should have passed Class 12 Board from a recognized Board.
So if you are having the percentage of marks that is required then you will be able to get admission into the course without any problem.
You will just need to score good marks in the Class 12 Examination and you will stand every chance of getting admission.
25th April 2015, 11:28 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?

Yes NIOS - National Institute Open Schooling is Recognized Board and NIOS certificates are valid and recognized,and the certificates are accepted by all the colleges/university for admission

you are eligible to take admission in Kashmir University if you passed 12th class from NIOS Board but you have to first clear the entrance exam of Kashmir University

Kashmir University have their own entrance test for candidate who wanna to do Under Graduate Courses In Kashmir university ,Candidate are chosen on the behalf of merit List
20th August 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?

I am studying in 12 from uttar pradesh board and i want to take admission in bcom in kashmir university can i take or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?