22nd July 2012, 02:12 AM
compony

Can I take admission in MCA from JNU or JMU after passing intermediate with Arts? I am a student of BCA final year

sir,i have passed intermidate with arts, and i am student of bca final year. can i take addmision in mca from jnu or jmu otherwise what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?
  2. How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Can I do BCA and MCA after passing 12th from arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for JNU MCA Entrance Exam having completed 46% in 10th class, 61% in Intermediate and 60% in BCA?
  5. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  6. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  7. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  8. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA and intermediate in Biology(No Maths)?
  9. Should I do MCA after passing BCA?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  12. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  13. How to take admission in BCA if I am a student in intermediate in Arts?
  14. Admission to MCA Science after studying BCA and Arts stream?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  16. What to do after BCA if I don't get admission in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for MCA course being a candidate having secured 57.8% in Intermediate and 58.7% in BCA?
24th September 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA from JNU or JMU after passing intermediate with Arts? I am a student of BCA final year

Sir ham ptu se distance bça complete kar liye hai kya hame regular mca me addmission milega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?