3rd February 2014, 08:13 AM
shivam aryan

How to take admission in BCA if I am a student in intermediate in Arts?

i want to take admission in bca. i am student in intermidiate in arts..i want to take admission in bca

31st July 2016, 12:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BCA if I am a student in intermediate in Arts?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and as the name suggests it is a professional information technology bachelor degree course which is gaining popularity as the world is emerging digital. The overall duration of course is three years which includes six semesters.

The minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate with English as one of the main subjects from a recognized board. So being an Arts stream pursuer in Intermediate degree you are eligible for pursuing BCA course.

But here I would like to make you clear that there are few institutes that do demand for PCM group as the main subjects from a recognized board and they do conduct entrance examinations for admission in their institutes therefore you must be aware of same entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?